Store Return Policy
Thank you for your purchase. We hope you are happy with your purchase. However, if you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, you may return it to us for a full refund. Please see below for more information on our return policy.
- All returned merchandise must be in its original condition and accompanied by its original sales receipts within 20 days of the invoice date.
- There will be NO RETURN OR EXCHANGES on all the following purchases:
- All natural stone products (Granite, Marble, Travertine, Slate, Quartzite, etc.)
- Sample tiles
- Special Orders
- Unassembled or modified Cabinets (pull-out tray or trash can)
- Open boxes of flooring
- Any & all materials that have been installed
- Any & all on-sale items
- Customers are responsible for verifying the quantity and condition of merchandise before leaving our store.
- There will be a 10% restocking fee on all returned materials.
- All returned items will only be credited back to the original form of payment at the original purchase. Cash returns exceeding $200.00 will be refunded as a check, only available with proof of valid California driver’s license. Granite Expo reserves the right to limit or refuse to accept returns of merchandise at any time for any reason.